Saturday, August 22

I know, I know...

I've been slacking lately. Well, this isn't going to be a big post, I'm just shooting off a couple of random shots I've been taking.

Ever since I've moved, I've been trying to eat healthier. But sometimes, you just have to backslide a little to remind yourself just how good you have it. For instance, I hadn't been to Red Lobster in so long that I had forgotten that their food was terrible. Their biscuits, however, remain out of fucking control. So I decided to make the most of it and stuffed mine with an assortment of tasty fried fishy bits.


A squeeze of lemon, and the end result was outstanding. I think I'll remember that the next time I've got enough scallops for a good fryathon.

In other news, my dad and I found peeled tenderloins on sale for megacheap. Never one to look a cheap tenderloin in the mouth, I jumped right on stuffing it with fresh herbs and blue cheese. As for the side, well, neighbors had veggies that needed plunderin', not the least of which were a series of ridiculously sweet heirloom tomatoes and a couple of really happy-looking bell peppers. The end result made for an excellent sauce to go along with some cheese ravioli.


This last bit is a snapshot of the sour cream we use at work. Those of you who are faint of heart, look away.


That shit is unreal. Take it easy, guys. I'll see you soon.

No comments: